Monday, June 11, 2012

Procrastination in the form of Photography!






Today I spent the day at South Brisbane/Southbank with Vaishali, originially going to study at SLQ but as usual, we got distracted and ended up strolling through Southbank instead of studying for the hardest chemistry exam yet. But atleast we got a break from ALL the study *cough, an hour for the whole weekend, cough* haha, even though it wasn't very deserved. We ate lunch, or should I say dessert, at Max Brenner and then we spent the rest of the afternoon taking photos and practiced our "broken lamp" poses [inside joke ;)] around SLQ. I was looking forward to using my new lens, the Canon EF 50mm F/1.8II, and I am so glad that I got the opportunity to do so today. It is an amazing lens and I definitely look forward to using it again soon especially at formal. I also look forward to shooting with Vaishali again seeing as this whole modelling thing comes pretty naturally to her and I obviously enjoy spending more time with her seeing as she's my bestie and all! hahaha. Anyway, these are some of the photos from today, I hope you like.


By Brianna Maria D'Souza

No comments:

Post a Comment